Mega wishlist....

Re-collecting this list....  

i still want the Wooden Puppets, Kathakali Mask, Blue teddy bear and the resin thing.... Adding to the List,

i Want, i want and want :
  •  a pair of fish... guppies will do... but please let your imaginations venture unknown territories in this area... :-P
  • collection of Disney movies... have been trying to get this but in vain... Pixar collection will also do.. but Disney will be highly appreciated... :-D
  • Collection of Tin tin Comics...my comic strip fav includes Beetle Bailey, Garfield, Blondie, His and lois, Archies and much more.. but Tin Tin is always my hero... ;-)
  • Aromatic Candles... Anytime.. give it to me baby... :-P
  • Turquoise Jewelery.. actually i am ready to get these myself.. but Mom says that turquoise being my birth stone it should be gifted to me... she and her superstitions... but who am i to question Supreme courts verdicts....  ;-D

 But i will be more happy if u cud help by donating at CRY or sponsoring a Girl childs education...
Donate here... 

And for Heaven's Sake avoid these :
- Ceramic Figurines... these are so old school.. puhleasee....
- Flower vases.. grow up buddy...think out of the box..
- Crockery.... last year i got so so much that i didnt even bother to open them.. so please enuf of this...
- Pen Holders.. seriously, this is the last thing, that the cluttered Rat will need... no no no...

 
So now u know what to give me(& what not to) come Dec...  mail me to get my address... he he he.... 
and yeah i almost forgot... if u are at Indore on Dec 6th by any stroke of luck @ 8 pm, do drop me a note... i invite u for the party, i will be hosting.. oh run Rat run.. so many this to be arranged... :-P

Ofcourse.... Flowers, chocolates are welcome anytime.... sheesh how desperate one becomes...

4 comments:

Saim said...

gr8...u hv really given a range of options 2 all dose who r gng to gift u:D

Ratzzz said...

sure thing.. i slept over this list for almost a week...

so wat are YOU gonna gift me, Saim...?

enchantinganki said...

U wanna educate a gal child...I am here..somebody help me..:)

Ratzzz said...

gal ... ok.. but child... :-o


anki.. u r a budi ma now...