So.. wats d big deal...

YUP.... i am just overcoming a ligament Tear.... and i am down with flu since d last 5 days... yday got an allergy attack and am on steroids now.... So wats d big deal....

PA @ class exclaimed "how do u keep going, di?"... i was like wats d big deal..

If u think a little virus and a tear is going to keep me tied down, U r terribly wrong.. Yeah i stopped cycling for the time being but i have not stopped anything else.. i still keep dancing, eventhough i look like a two-legged-froggy doing a hip-hop session... i still am freaking out till 1 o clock @ nite thanks to all my dance class friends... i still come to office,almost daily..almost daily coz i took off yday... But i havent stopped anything.... i say wats d big deal...

but obviously, i should thank a few... YA and PK do their level best to help me out... both of them have taken up to pick up and drop me every evening... PK makes it a point to dine with me every nite... YA keeps reminding me to go slow while dancing esp which involves jumps... i get numerous calls, texts and Gtalk pings from these two enquiring about my health, that i almost feel they keep an hourly check on me... I am so happy and thankful to you two ladies... u two make my day and i never feel alone now-a-days... to all others who are least bothered about me, esp my roommate K and her bf L, i say wats d big deal???

on a lighter note.. something my doc said yday nite... "jump around Rats... i know, that being confined makes the bubbly girl in you sick..." Aye Aye doctor...


So...wats d big deal...

8 comments:

enchantinganki said...

Unstoppable even wen sick....
see i know u sooooooo well...
say yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D

Ratzzz said...

ha ha ha.. but i happy abt that compliment u gave me yday anki....

"haan di.. u look ill..."

man do u know how many refused to believe that i was ill..

Keshi said...

hey girl ty for stopping by my blog :) Im only on a break from today...dun worry, I'll be bak soon.

u get well in the meantime ok? And keep smiling always like u seem to do anyways :)

TC
Keshi.

Pri said...

soo much is happening and u still ask "whats the big deal?"-----THATS THE BIG DEAL!! :D

keep up the great spirit

Ratzzz said...

@ kESHI.... bowing low enuf that my nosey is touching the ground... the queen herself... :-P

come back soon Keshi... will miss u a lot... and yeah will keep smiling as always...

Take care

Ratzzz said...

@ Pri... Oh!! really.. is that a big deal?? he he he....

never knew...

Anindita said...

Cute. Sick and jumping all over. You remind me of myself when I am sick! =D

Ratzzz said...

so i have a twin sis huh... :-P never knew...

welcome wily banter...