If u wanna be with me, Baby, there's price to pay...

Hey u there... Listen!
I am in action...
Enough of your rules!
I have got my own Tools...

:-) had a tough week.. u wud have very well realized that given my lame posts during last 2-3 days... was handling two Training programs not to mention various business meetings and review programs... went into a sort of depression and realized that only when tears started rolling without my knowledge...
its not yet completely over but that's life....

 :-D but wats fun was, i had to attend a training program today instead of conducting one.. it was on NLP... don't ask me wat... a trainer to say u that u need to do stuff, which u are probably doing already in ur life... Lolz... but the best part was ___________(Drum Rolls Plz)_______ the Trainer himself... Jay was completely yumm...

a total eye candy he was, i was drooling over him all along.. not to mention the heavy interaction from my side during the session, given i play the mute Rat usually in such programs... wat added spice was the fact he is a Tamil... Wah!! i was conversing personally in Tamil and others had no clue wat we were talking abt...

He He He... i am so so so  much in love with this guy... Google baba ki Jai.. now i got all details abt him including his Mobile no., address and such there-of...

but Somebody please get him a divorce, first.. you can have his wife, no issues with that... :-D


post signature

12 comments:

vijay said...

You just reminded me of the people soft training we had once... damn man.. she was just too $^&*

the only flip side of having such trainer was... well, none of us actually learnt anything... ending into some real bad time after that...

Vasu said...

ha ha ha... i hope he doesn't read this :) and how did google help you in getting his details? i am little dumb in these aspects. scrap me :)

enchantinganki said...

chalo,u come with me to thank google,as i will be going thr to thank Mr.Orkut!!

Anya said...

neuro linguistic program ellam namakku edhukku>?

ill help you in getting him a divorce.. do me the favor of passing his wife's phone number to me

How do we know said...

ooh.. poor u!! All my sympathy.

Keshi said...

I u'stand ur pain...cos this is exaclty how I feel abt John Abraham!

lol!

Keshi.

Ratzzz said...

@ Vijay..

luckily d management didnt conduct a test on this session.. i wud have failed gloriously... who paid attention to the lecture... :D

Ratzzz said...

@ vasu...

Hail Google Baba... say this mantra 100 times daily , he ll show u light...

google baba said J is a blogger too.. now i just pray he doesnt discover Tantrumzz... i boasted abt my blog, u c.. :-P

Ratzzz said...

@ anki.,..


Orky is an old friend.. Google Baba is GOd..

Ratzzz said...

@ Chriz

Hail Google Baba... got the missus's no too.. wackow now will finish her off myself... evil grin

Ratzzz said...

@ HDWK..

sympathy??? oh towards the missus's?? yup she needs that.. i am gonna still J, big time... he is all mine, hands of Missus

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi..

John and Jay.. wat a gay...

he he he.. we have similar like atleast in the initial J...


Hilarious and lame...