A Sweet gesture Makes ur Day!!!

It was a surprise wen V called me yday evening.. V is a trainee student who did his internship under me a couple of months back.. his complaint was like he cudnt meet me wen he left as i am always busy running around.. (Ahem ahem)... he used to msg me now and then, but they were just forwards and i have no interest in them...

Suddenly, V asked when my bday was??...i said him that he missed it.. he was so sorry and conveyed his belated wishes... Now this kid asked for a party for a birthday he didnt wish on time... to pull his legs i pompously announced that party is given to only those who send bday gifts... Now this Kid was no one special and we hardly talk after that 1 week of internship..

so u have to imagine the surprise i got today morning.. seated on my desk table, today morning was perfectly wrapped beautiful perfume bottle... M crossed my cabin and wondered wat i was blushing abt early in the morning... !!!

He He HE!! d box still sits on my table.. i am not gonna take it home.. it will remain on my table to remind me that a small gesture can go long way in everyone's life....  to remind me to cast a smile to everyone i cross.. who knows it may make someone's day

Thanks V...

and yeah yeah i am gonna treat him to some Mughalai stuff this weekend!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalakuraaan chandru... enna maadhiri ellam talentaaa indha kaalathu pasanga yosikuraanga...

naan ennoda lifeaa waste pannitein.. stand up comedy panniyae waste aayiduchu...

hoping there is some light at the end of the tunnel

i am what i am said...

very true. a smile costs nothing but is worth more than anyone can imagine. a smile can start a beautiful relationship which one can cherish all their lives.

Ratzzz said...

@ chriz...

ha ha ha...but ur forte is jamming with japanese girls... u continue that sweet heart...

:-) there is light at the end of the tunnel,... but given its India d light must be surely an incoming Train...

Ratzzz said...

@ IAWIA...

this smile is just for u, dear :-)

Believe me wen i sauy, ur story of sarah touched me...

Vasu said...

who is this other V? cute gesture it was :)

plz dont treat tat fellow with one of your own cooking :D

enchantinganki said...

star gal..wow!!
budday gaye kitta time ho gaya..gifts abhi tak aa rahe hai..waah!!
jalwe hai janab k..!!

~tony~ said...

Gestures did make relationships, when it is a sweet smile..but, most of the time people screw up at the 1 week gap to break that half life bond..

thanx for visiting my blog... :)

Ratzzz said...

@ VAsu...


a trainee student, Vasu.. dont u get threatened... yup he made me smile..

no wont cook for him.. my cooking experiments ll be pointed at u only..

Ratzzz said...

@ anki..

ha ha haha... sahi hai.. i am yet recieve the gifts from my immediate family darling anki

Ratzzz said...

@ tony..

true, dude...

in btw loved ur blog Parai... nice vennba attempt...

~tony~ said...

i think, you don't need to call me 'dude'...possibly, you might know me, if you remember Nirmal and Sherly, your seniors from Chemical at Actech....you might have seen me around with them as a chubby, little senior of you... :)

Ratzzz said...

ANNA!!!! i might know u... but seriously the name tony escapes me..

anyways keep blooging, annathe..