the thing i have to change, still....

seems S is serious abt his comment... i further got a msg asking "Don't say u are gonna blog abt my comment too???" he he he he.. now how shud i explain that i already did??

Ok S.... atlast i completely agree with u... i agree that ill stop blogging now...

i ll stop writing those short stories that emerge out of my teeny-weeny brain sometimes.. but promise me u will call up and hear patiently to all those stories... the ones i find worthy to publish.. the ones i find rubbish... all of them... will u dear?


i ll stop ranting abt my daily woes... but u ll have to hear me out... Mind u... i write precisely but cant say the same abt my verbal ability... i am not called d Clumsy Cluttering Chatterbox for no reason...

i ll stop being hyper-enthued abt my victories and joys.. but promise me to hold me down to earth wen such things happen...

Will you... wen u promise and say Yes to all these... then surely, Dear S, ill stop blogging and start wat ever u wanna me do...

And dimwit.. i am no living dead... i Live..and i Live my life to the fullest...

  post signature

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

all i understood is you wanna stop blogging or wanna bring it down.. if that's the case... dont ever think of stop blogging you are so good at it..

Unknown said...

its all crap.. esp the last line!!

Anonymous said...

poor shiva, shilpa, silk smita, suppandi,.. ill shell out some more options too..

but if S sees my comment, then he will be all red and angry to skin me.. but am lucky on that case too.. its just bones and there is not much skin to skinnnnn too...

now i got an idea for S to solve this whole equation... pretend to listen bro!!!! i do that all the time but make sure that Rat calls you... or you'll end up paying the bills like me..

Ratzzz said...

@pink orchid..

no dear.. i am not stopping

Ratzzz said...

@ Sandoz..

Find urself banned from my blog starting now...

Ratzzz said...

@ Chriz..

ivangalam yaaru.. onnum puriyala..


grrr... i am d one who always calls... :-|

Saim said...

stop blogging...y on earth S???
nice riposte though:D

Pri said...

but why does S want you to stop/reduce blogging?? :o

Vasu said...

S wanted Rat to stop blogging. But Rat blogged twice on that very same comment. This is the irony called LIFE :)

Btw Rat may be you can write a little less than what you are doing now. Am not able to catch up with my busy schedule :(

Keshi said...

are ya gonna stop blogging? :( rem wut u told me when I was nearly leaving last year?

plz dun leave...take a break if u must but dun leave. I dun think u can leave such a lovely place like Blogville!

Keshi.

Ratzzz said...

@ SAim..

Ha ha.. S took back his comment...

Ratzzz said...

@ Pri..

Mystery to me too, sweets..

Ratzzz said...

@ VAsu...

u jealous git... move ur lazy bum and keep reading.. i am NOT reduce or stop blogging.. WAtever..

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi..


never evr, Kesh... was just getting back on S... remember i didnt leave even with all those operations and hospitalization... i wont leave this place... got so many friend whom i cant bid farewell this soon, babe...

Keshi said...

phewwww Im glad!!! :)
*HUGZ*

Keshi.

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi...

Hugzzz Dear...