My love for u...

Hi Chetan...

           Feels sick to start with d usual "how do y'do" and "i'm well", when both us know each other damn well...

Remember the first time we met at yours brother's wedding.. i really thought u wr bridegroom and i was teasing my friend happily.. i felt sick wen u were constantly eyeing me... well that was till i came to know that u wr really d Best-man not the groom..

Remember the first time u asked me out... Mom was at wits end as u asked me in front of her... She actually came around, when my bro gave a green signal about u...

Remember the first time u sent me flowers on my bday.... it was a bunch of White roses and a single red rose in d middle... u explained that girls are many and i am d only one... Grinzzz.. but u didnt know that Chrysanthemums were my favorite flowers till then.. ur bouquet obviously changed my tastes...

Remember  the first time i asked u to take me out for dinner... Seriously i didnt know u hated Lebanese food.. u maintained a straight face all thru d meal... i hated myself wen u were taken ill d next day.. i promised myself never to go for Lebanese again...

Remember the time wen u proposed me... i was on the cloud nine and it took several whacks and kicks from my sister to stop grinning even hours after i accepted urs...

Remember the time we prepared for d marriage.. the numerous expedition with ur and my relatives to find the perfect wedding gown and suit... the various shopping to get everything needed for the marriage... the stolen kisses and hugs when our parents were busy with something else....

Remember the time u got the call for a sudden mission across d border... everyone asked u not to report back.. ur parents insisted that u get married first.. ur bro said he ll forward a medical certificate claiming u wr unwell.. but u said "the country needs me" and looked at me for support.. all i could do was smile, coz i know u loved fighting for the nation..

Remember the card u gave me wen u left..which says "will miss u"... Well,  i will treasure it for my lifetime coz thats my only proof of ur love for me, as now u r not there....

Love,
Megha

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

the best post of this month... i loved it

Anonymous said...

speechless.. :(

enchantinganki said...

wooh....awesome!!
u getting gud day by day...hmm..learning from me.. :-) ;-)..hehehe!
ly for dis..!
i have written something like dis but cant gather courage to publish it...

Ashutosh said...

Spare me as this is the first time I'm visiting your blog..I'm not really acquainted with your style of writing so just to begin with.. a couple of questions for you..
Is this your story? Second, is it a true story or a figment of imagination..

Silly questions..but still..

~tony~ said...

goodone...feelgood narrative style... :)

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

Why do you people end such beautiful things in a tragedy.. :(

And wats this Chetan Megha combo ?

The flower para was the one I liked most.. :)

Ratzzz said...

@ chriz...


Thankoooo...

Ratzzz said...

@ pink orchid...


let me tempt u with something to make u speak.... A full bar of Old Jamaican chocolate???

Ratzzz said...

@ anki..

he hehe.. yeah sab aapki kriya masterji...

ur blog is in wordpress rite? ye blogger id kya hai??

Ratzzz said...

@ AD

Welcome AD..

Is this your story? no, not at all baba...

Second, is it a true story or a figment of imagination.. i just dont hope this to be true anywr.. this is purely my imagination.. silly i know..

Ratzzz said...

@ tony...


thank u so much

Ratzzz said...

@ quake boy..


everything has a rite balance of sugar and spice , prasan..

Megha-Chetan are my lead protagonists..

i too loved the flower part.. Grinzzz...

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

a very very lovely post... really

Ratzzz said...

@ Rosh..

u know wat?? that really tag makes me think if u really meant that...!!!!

Benny said...

anna..wow!!! I'm cursing myself nw for voting for somebody whom I dont knw in that Indiblogger voting..cha never knew u before..else yen vote ungaluku dhan:) awesome wrk this by u!!! jus speechless!!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Benny

Thanks... but Benny naan anna illa...i am female Rat :-)

and no worries... i ll get ur vote next time :P

gayatri said...

nice story .
gayatri

Ratzzz said...

@ gayatri

hey thanks.. and welcome

Anonymous said...

@ABOVE ALL INCLUDING THE AUTHOR:
semma comedy sir neenga.. saamanthi poo nu solla kooda thuppu illa. athu enna chrysanthemum. thayavu senju neenga kadhai ellam ezhutharen nu computer munnadi ukkaratheenga. oru computer keyboard kedacha pothume kandhasamy kuppusamy ellam kadhai ezhutharan.

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

hi ratzz...

this is so touching and mushy

she is so brave to let go her husband in the service of the country