words tumbling out...

i stand at a threshold.. insecure and frightened... my heart had its own questions.. but i find it hard to get d right answers... i have nowhere to go... hope i get a direction..

yday i felt like flying.. but now i find my wings broken.. last month i had set my destination.. but now the road is blocked... i have nowhere to go... hope i get a direction..

the dusk is beautiful..but there follows a dangerous black...the lake looks like melted gold... but its depth darks out me... i have nowhere to go... hope i get a direction..

i wanna fly.. fly high..above the sky...
give back my wings.. remove the trunk from the road..
let it dawn and i will settle for the dreary grey instead of gold!!!


P.S    # started typing watever that cane to my mind... :D
P.S 2 #  The Pink orchid has conferred me an award.. i am all gushing and blushing.. Thanks Girl



post signature

11 comments:

Vasu said...

its not you who need a direction, its me :(
u better dedicate this post to me..!

Anonymous said...

thanni adichuttu kuppura paduthuttu , morning elundhu paarthaaa ellam sari aayidum...
so peace now and shabba kayeeer

~tony~ said...

good that you don't need a couple of 90's (shots or whatever) to start writing a post like this, as I require a couple all the time... :)

btw, you knew my name...then, hows life...??..where you working..??

Saim said...

random u say...yet makes perfect sense at least to me
hope I get the direction too...too much of meandering gng on my part as well

Ratzzz said...

@ Vasu..

ok chal... dedicated to u...

Ratzzz said...

@ Chriz...

Adapaavi... u know damn well i dont need to do that..

Ratzzz said...

@ Tony..


ha ha haha...
annathe add me on gmail... we will continue our personal talk there

Ratzzz said...

@ CN

trust me.. it just tumbled out of my ind.. i wanted to write something else but my hands started typing this and i didnt stop...

Cяystal said...

Wait. Only one question-->
Gimme back by wings ..remove te trunk from the ROAD?

but whtever...it was a ramble..and we do need directions now and then..and don't freak out!..m with you in the club of people who're lost!..
followin' your blog from now!!

Ratzzz said...

@ crystal...

trunk across d road as in d blockage in road...

it was just a ramble baba...

:-) i am already following u annon, Aayushi

Ratzzz said...

@ anki..

:-D