Another Slice….

I'm: the Mother, the Omnipotent, the Light, the Elixir, the Ethereal…

I think: therefore I am Single…

I know: a fistful of you…

I want: to soar high as an Eagle…

I have: everything I need…

I wish: to see happiness in everything…

I hate: backstabbers…

I miss: my tears…

I fear: loneliness in crowd…

I feel: the breeze filled with love and care…

I hear: my friend calling out for me…

I smell: the fresh cut grass…

I crave: warmth from my friend…

I search: for peace of mind…

I wonder: if World will be ever a better place to live in…

I regret: when I can't help you out…

I love: myself…

I ache: for the homeless…

I care: even for strangers…

I am not: selfish for heaven's sake…

I believe: in me…

I dance: in joy, despair, pain, anxiety, love and everywhere….

I sing: when alone…

I cry: seldom…

I don't always: curse you…

I fight: for justice…

I write: to vent out myself…

I win: daily…

I lose: when I can't convince you…

I never: lose my confidence…

I always: love being there for you…

I confuse: the ones who don't know me…

I listen: to my heart…

I can usually be found: alone…

I am scared: of being deserted…

I need: your love…

I am happy about: everything…

No comments: