My Love...

This Time with you, my Love, i Want to enjoy to the Fullest. Don't know if i'll be with you tommorrow;but this moment is precious,and i'll live it to the Last Drop...

Your's were the eyes, my Love, that appreciated every detail in me; You were the one, Dearest, who sang me the song when i least expected...

Your voice was the one, my Love, i reached out too, in times of joy and despair alike; Your words were the only solace, My eye's apple, when i was down and blue...

You now say me it was all physical...
I Say
" I'm just a little old fashioned
It takes more than a physical attraction ..."

See Me now...
Not a tear in eyes, Not a tear in heart...
I'll Survive, that i know...
But can u assure me the same... i will live then...

2 comments:

Vasu said...

plz... write stuff which i can understand... ;)

Ratzzz said...

refer d pic... u wud understand better...