Travel Diversions....

Logs about those trivialities, yet larger than life ones, that caught my attention during my travels...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bhaiya jumped over the Construction pipes very easily... he turned around and gave me a wide grin... He gestured me to follow him... My fear Must have showed on my face... He assured me that it was safe and said "See i did it Easily"...
I was still apprehensive, then i extended my hand towards him... He smiled again and tried to get hold of my hand... Ugh oh, why mom? why you made me such a short one? Bhaiya is not able to get me..."

I got down the pipes, so did bhaiya..... Then he said, " Chutki!! If you don't like, no issues i too won't play in those stupid pipes... Chalo lets play in that Rain puddle!!"

I smiled and thought "I know bhaiya, that you like those pipes.. But i also know that you will do anything for me, Your Little sister!!"

( Saw the kids playing on a line of unlaid construction pipes... Added my own thoughts to the cute scene...)

No comments: