Ouch Moments....

Mgt Trainees : Err.. Excuse me... Wr can we find Ms BS? HR asked us to report to her..
Rat: Who do i look Like then??
Mgt Trainees: Ummm.. oh Hi... We expected to find a Madam...
Rat: (Ouch)

(Hello... the last time i checked i was a girl for sure... oh you expected an old lady.. sorry kiddo, for now u have to put up with me..)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One Mr.DG had recently joined our corp office in Mumbai.... After so many mails and tele communications, he said he ll pay me a visit as he was visiting our base camp....

On the D-Day...
DG: Hi.. i am DG..wr can i find Ms. BS??
Rat: (given i was d only person in my cabin) Hey welcome...In this very cabin..
DG: (SOme look i cudnt recognize) I meant wen will she be here... i want to talk to her directly.. not thru u, her secretary...
Rat: For now u have to talk to me, DG... Unfortunately, I am BS... (Ouch..)

(He hehe he.. loved that look on his face.. sadistic pleasure..)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After so many mails, Mr PNL got time to visit our base camp...

Rat: Welcome Mr PNL... I am BS
PNL: Oh.. so you are actually a girl...
Rat: (Ouch)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tamilnadu Express,
TTR: Ticket Please...
Rat: (offered mine for checking)
TTR: (As he got my ticket, to the nearby passenger) Dekhiye sir, aaj kal chote chote bachon ke akele bhej dethein hain.. kaise Parents hain... (See here, sir... now-a-days they send kids alone in travel.. what sort of parents they are?)
Rat: (Ouch) Kindly check the ticket for my age...
TTR: Oh!! Sorry Madam....

(Grrrrrrrrrrr.... when i said this to my parents, they ROFL for hours)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stranger in mall: Your accent is so Foreign... You look different too... You are not Indian, Rite?? (Billion dollar Smile, for guessing seemingly rite)
Rat: Ya... i am a Kryptonian from Planet Krypton... Wanna see my tail???

(WTF????)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

10 comments:

Sorcerer said...

Good..Nice one

Saim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Saim said...

r u so tiny looking:D(ticket incident)

Ratzzz said...

@ comfortably numb.... i was 4'10" wen i checked last.. does that qualify to look tiny....

lolz....my body build is wat u call Sony Ericsson W880i look... ROFL...

Vasu said...

ha ha ha... had a good laugh after a long time :)

Ratzzz said...

more to come.. such a happening person i am, u c???

:-|

Ash D said...

from the above I am presuming you must be small, cute and just outta college. Yeah add foreign looking to d list... :P . Seriously how do u get into such situations, kid!!!ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! :D that was nice...

Ratzzz said...

@ ash....
*Small - Yeah...
*Cute - Yesss... (grin, pump hand in air, Yahoo)
*Kid - yupzz, still kid @ heart...
*Just outta college - :( unfortunately no.. just wish i cud go back to those days

The Geekie said...

very funny..i liekd it

Rajavanya Subramaniyan said...

"Ya... i am a Kryptonian from Planet Krypton... Wanna see my tail???"

You pulled out my loud giggles with these lines.. just K.E.W.L. !