Intuition… @#$%^&

Was down with blocked nose yesterday evening… took a steam inhalation and slept by 5 30 pm…

Some time thru the nite I had this dream of me being fully drunk and talking to phone to Wookie aka PK- Senior…

I tot what d heck! Wookie was away for a week and won't be returning till tomorrow… got up dazzled and checked out my Mobile, promptly to find a text from Wookie "Just landed... How r u..." at around 11 48 pm…

Me and my intuition… then I kicked myself… "Idiot if u miss someone so much, it's too obvious that he will occupy your dreams"

But getting drunk??? What does that mean…? I never even touched a drop lest to get drunk….

It's yet another story that we talked for over an hour after that, during which I was laughing hysterically mostly… no wonder Wookie is not picking up now…

Stupid BS… Trust me to freak out people at midnight…


No comments: