H!gh on Caffen!ne, theobrom!ne and sugar.....

Surprises to my Dear Family….

  • BS: Hi mom… Missing you and dad very much… feel like coming home…

    Mom: (Loudly to Papa) Daddy (she calls him that way)… Something happened to BS…

    (And promptly cuts the call)

    (PS 1 # BS is notoriously known for not calling home for months together… I am in my sixth running year out of house)

  • Diwali eve, Udumalpet, 12.00 am, 2007…

    BS (at door step): SURPRISE……. I am home for diwali…

    Mom (to my sis): Nari… Shut the door... this migraine is giving me illusions…

    (Hell… My sis closed the door on my face)

    (PS 2 # BS visited home hardly 8 times in past 6 years)

  • May 2008

    Occasion: Temple festival

    BS: Let me do it, ma… You are tired…

    Mom (Proudly to pa): My girl has become BIG (tears in her eyes)

  • After a huge Night fight over my wearing of miniskirts, layered shirts, shorts &other what-nots' and reluctance to wear Gold...

    The following morning…

    Papa: Good morning, BS…. What the heck……. Ye Kuttttttttiiii they exchanged our daughter overnight for someone else…

    BS (emerges out of her room wearing a saree and jewellery)

  • Welcoming the guests…

    BS: Welcome Welcome… Please sit... I'll inform mom... Will you have some water???

    Mom (at the Doorstep): (Looking Bewildered) Did they clone you at Madhya Pradesh, BS?

    (PS 3 # BS is well known for hiding in her room when people visit)

  • June 2008

    Mom: Where are you, SH?

    BS: Came to Temple, amma... Today is Thursday na??

    Mom: What???!!!

    (Sister shrieking in background: Mummmmy, sumthin happened to my sister…)

  • Mom: So, came back from office, huh? What are you preparing for lunch Beta??

    BS: Feeling tired ma… Preparing Tea…

    Mom: What?? Are you sure, you are alright?

    (PS 4 # BS is (was) allergic to tea, coffee, plain milk)

  • Bro (on a Monday, 10 00 am): Hi…. So how are you my sweetie pie…? In office,huh?

    BS: No da… Felt Lazy... Took my day off…

    Bro: BS… Do me a favor… check yourself with a doctor… God! What have you done to my sister!!

    (PS 5 # BS is notoriously known for working even on weekendzzz…)

  • 11 00 pm, 3rd July 2008

    Mom: Hi beta… Where are you?

    BS: In CCD mom… Having Coffee…

    Mom: (A definite thud and breaking of glass)

    BS: Mumma… what happened? Are you alright?

    Mom: I ask ARE YOU ALRIGHT?? I am coming to your place next month…

    (PS 6 # Read PS 4)

He he he he… Very funny... every day conversations…

6 comments:

Quaintzy Patchez said...

Hey this is a cool post! Now i feel like i should give ppl some surprises here :D hehehehe ;)

bjatmn!

Ratzzz said...

:-)

surprises continue...

Shri.... said...

it was really nice.. (exact picture of how gals do act at home.. huh!!!).. this s a sign to inform parents tat i've crossed my 20's and still single.. so pls do find a groom. is it so, stranger???

Ratzzz said...

oh please... i think u missed my other post, Another slice....

I think..therefore i am single..

Vasu said...

i knew u would go mad someday or the other... :D good one. btw the shri above is my classmate. he knows nari well...

Ratzzz said...

abt shri...not that matters....

And if i am mad, d world is my asylum...