Topsy turvy...

As MJ said sumtime ago "I killed 5 House-flies.. 3 Female and 2 male... 3 were on phone and 2...."

But is that true.... Come break/Lunch time or any free time i get to see MJ , SG and N number of other guys on phone @ my office.. talking to their girlfriends, fiancee, wives, mistresses etc etc..
They even give me a complex and make me seriously think about my social life...

Now i stare at my mobile trying to find what exactly is the prob..

Network... Full
Balance... Rs. 700+
Friend list... Hanuman's Tail

Then What EXACTLY is the PROBLEM.....
@#$%^&*!

Wookie call or will kill!!!!

5 comments:

Saim said...

i can so so so identify wid the predicament!!!
note d use of repeated "so":)

Ratzzz said...

:-)

btw.. ur blog lab is invited only for a closed circle.. wats cooking there?? ;-)

Vasu said...

the problem is with u. u r so obsessed with work that u get time for friends only at unearthly hours. get some friends across time zones. it may help...

Scribblers Inc said...

daaaaamn!!

Scribblers Inc.

Saim said...

"sepulchre of high hopes" is my main blog...check it out!!!

"blog lab" is just a lab...which i use to test templates n widgets!!!