ME and my elements…



1


I am your Patient Supporter… I give rise to life in my own way… I have different Layers, each with its own uniqueness…


I am your remnant when you leave your body… I am the Practicality you never practice… I am the womb you flourish in… I am the ash which gives rebirth to the Phoenix…


"I am the Earth! I am the Mother!"


2


I am the purity dwelling in the impure… I am the Prana you take into yourself… I am the Universal Power you find Undefeatable... I am the one with no Boundaries… I am the Force of life…


I am the Masculine Energy you don't acknowledge… I am the Music you never hear… I am the consciousness you always lack… I am the communication between souls…


"I am the Air! I am the omnipotent!"


3


I am the warmth to the near ones, burning coal for the rest… I ward of the evil… I am the brightness which follows the bout of darkness…


I am the paleness you wait for at the dawn… I am your guide in secret alleys… I am the beautiful hue you watch on the cold night… I am the food for your hunger… I am your last resort when you leave this world…


"I am the Fire! I am the Bright Light!"


4


I am the destroyer when you forget your roots... I am your emotion ventilator… I cover major part of your life… Through me is your birth… I am the cause of the greenery around you… I transform myself to any form u need… I am the blue…


"I am the Water! I am the Elixir of Life!"


5


I am your pathway to nobility… I provide you with no Obstacles… I never rest at anything and I rest on nothing… I never pass in or out of existence… subtler than light I never suffer death... I am endless…


"I am the Space! I am Ethereal!"



No comments: