Me and my Boss....

╔ ★ ॐ ♀ ♪ ☆ ╗
This happened a year back, When i had just joined my company...
The President of the company called me, to change my division and i was supposed to report directly to him starting then...

OKK : Chalo, You have to give me a detailed report every second day.. Give me your Mobile Number...
Yours truly had forgot her phone at home...
Rat: (Sheepish Grin) I don't Know, Sir...
OKK: What? you don't know your own number??
Rat: (Wider Sheepish grin) Actually, i remember others number not mine.. i give them missed call...
OKK: (Bewildered looking..) You are the funniest girl i have ever met... (Obviously thinking, if he made mistakes in recruiting me..)
Rat: (Even Wider Sheepish grin)

╔ ★ ॐ ♀ ♪ ☆ ╗
One Late Evening... I was running to catch the conveyance to home...Suddenly a car stops by and i hear...

"Hope in, Baby!"

I turn around to see my Pres grinning at my predicament... Ouch...

╔ ★ ॐ ♀ ♪ ☆ ╗


I got a personal invite from him for his son's marriage...So i land up in a smart denim skirt, turtleneck tee and matching jacket...

OKK: Hi.. Straight From Office???

Yours Truly was not introduced to the eternal skills of dressing up for party , Make-up art and connected skills... Come to think of it, i still am a non-starter in that field...

╔ ★ ॐ ♀ ♪ ☆ ╗

2 comments:

Akilan said...

Do u do these, so that your boss thinks that you work a lot? :P ;)

Ratzzz said...

he he he.. still my boss thinks i am d least loaded person and expects me to be present in 3 meetings at d same time.. me sighs... i just completed 3 meetings parallel and 2 back to back..
i hate meetings.....