Anti Social Me !!!!

sometime back i got this on my chat box: AS wants to  chat with u.. yes  no??
i tot he was some blog buddy and said yes... wat ensued was...

AS : Hi... ur name is so pretty...
Rat: (baffled) oh thanks...Do i know u??
AS: No.. but i know u very well.. u have very sweet voice
Rat: (now completely baffled) OH!! ok can i know abt u.? in plain words WHO-ARE-U??
AS: i am simpal Guy..
Rat: Oh.. (thinking the fraandship types).. Look AS i need to go now.. i got work to do
AS: ok.. not to worry.. i ll wait.. u completely do with all ur work...

Some 2 days later,
AS: Hi sweetheart.. plz talk to me
Rat: (thinking y he still exists in my unblocked list) Look i have work to do.. talk to u later..
AS: Acha.. tell me wr did u get my id from?? do i know u..
Rat: (WTF??) Dude!! u wr d one who sent  d request.. i dont even know ur name...
AS: Oh ok ok!! cool down sweet heart... i wont disturb u.. i am a soft saporting natur guy!!
Rat: Ok bye...
AS: say something sweet before leaving dear
Rat: (completely pissed off) umm.. jilebi???
AS: Oh oh.. u dont understand ah,... honey, dear, darling, Sweets etc etc.. like that..

Didnt even bother to reply..just blocked him off the list... triple checked by removing it from my chat record and off my trash list... then y am i irritated and reproducing it here... the sucker had the guts to sent me an Orkut request today.. such guts.. and i wont be pissed if u laugh along with me.. that dumb fellow had the exact words "simpal Guy", "saporting natur guy" tuned into his profile...it had more LMAO-Barf-bag-plz stuff included in it... Puke!!!!!

now i joined orky in the late 2005 due to peer pressure from coll mates.. but d interest went flaccid in a month or 2.. the account is still there.. but i hardly chat/scrap or use it for any purpose...its just there.. i had been dodging requests to join FB for a long time, quoting the same line again & again, "i am anti-social"...

but seriously.. these Fraandships penetrating the sanctum-sanctorum of my chat box!!! Heights, i say!!!
The Rat...

25 comments:

Saim said...

Rat's being stalked:D
makes for funny reading though...
cmon Rat...u r not so stone hearted r u?
d guy was just luking 4 a simpal fraandsheep:)

Nachi said...

lol!! lol!!

you reminded me of something similar that happened to me...dug up the treasure from the archives, i did!! go check it out at the blog...

one more post, thanks to you Rat!

:)

Anonymous said...

i am a simpal gay too..

wanna be my valentine?

Anonymous said...

lol.. it was funny and sad.. poor thing was so simpal and just wanted fraandship..y did you denies the fraandship he askd u..:P

Nachi said...

i am not simpal, but i want to do fraandship with you...i will not say sweet things to you but i am a soft saporting natur guy and hence i will most definitely eat all the sweet edibles in front of me. starting with the jilebies!!

oh come on...pleasssseeeeeeee will you be my fraand??

*sigh* i wish i could speak such wonderful English effortlessly...i would beat Russell Peters all the way to Aamerika & Caa-na-dah!

:)

Ratzzz said...

@ CN...
not the first i am stalked but it was thru mobiles n crank calls... this virtual stalking gave it a new dimension!!

and yeah.. i am not such a stone heart.. i ll give give out fraandsheeps.. one for the master , one for the dame and one for the little boy who stalks me down the lane!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Nachi

d pleasure is mine.. read ur post.. hilarious Nach.. now i ll go think of a female name for u!! dont know y i have been calling u Naachiketa for sometime now...

Ratzzz said...

@ Chriz..

and i am a chimpal gurl!! don't u ditch me!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Orchid!!

i denies fraandship all the times nows.. LMAO!!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Nachi..

ah!! u r such a simpal chweet guy... i ll make fraandsheep with u.. ll u share ur jilebis and honeys with me... chalo take me to Aamerika & Caa-na-dah and we ll do more more fraandsheeps with all white engleesh speeking ppl...

:-P

Keshi said...

SIMBLY FRAANSHIP? I so know that kind!

Keshi.

tunafish said...

Lol!

I think orkut was made specifically to the ease of such simpal, suportiv and chweet guys who are ready for any frannnship aaanytime.

Eeeeew! I think reading your blog reminds me I too need to delete my orkut profile... high time... It's rusting!

Unknown said...

Lolz... amazing blog..amazing entry...I think i know what ur talking about...one guy even suggested meeting me in treasure island.

He went like"do you like to play?"

Nachi said...

ROFWL!

laughing so much is seriously injurious to one's health...*gasp* i need some air *bump* damn it! who left their shoe on the floor?

:')

gtalk gtalk?? but how??

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi...

wait till u hear abt some more specimens... but presently i am all into bashing up the muthaliks kind

Ratzzz said...

@tunafish...

ah.. now u put the network marketing thing into a shame.. psst was really orkut initiated for such vile things?

Ratzzz said...

@ rex..

Piyush?? really?? play, ummm in wat sense??? erm did u assure him that u are a guy and not a girl???

and hey welcome at my page.. and i didnt like that shoomsh lady :-| hmph!

Ratzzz said...

@ Nachi..

umm.. isnt that shoe urs.. u left it on floor while showing of ur multi colored socks,me thinks!! :D

u figured out this gtalk thing i suppose

Anonymous said...

O raty,

I am enjoying my daily dose of tantrums-- Today's was offered with jilabi wow!!! what a sweet---!!

Mann

Ratzzz said...

@ Mann...


Roflarious!! :-) enjoy the jilebi

Kartz said...

What a desperate loser...

@Chriz - Did I just read you correct? *gay* ("simpal" or not...) :P :D

Peace.

Anonymous said...

You are chsoo chsweet yourself without jilebi--

I wish you be happy all the time!!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Karthik..

he is... n i think chriz just went overboard with engleepeesh..

@ all.. update ppl.. the loser has got hold of my mobile no... :(

Ratzzz said...

@ Mann

Awww... cho-nithe-op u-ji..

thanks, Mate

SuperWoman! said...

We girls get stalked even on net *sigh* *sigh*!! btw its hilariously funny sometimes, mind you SOMETIMES ONLY!! :-p