I hath new shoes...

New Mules from Mochi only... spent a fortune on it but looks good na.. thats y bought it.. also showing off  at the party yday nite... serves rite for that M.. lady showing off her new necklase.. i only know that she picked up from a second hand market, Khatri only...He he he.. dont admonish my english now... blame on Moni Mohsin and her book "The Diary of a Social Butterfly" ;-D... hilarious book i say.. u really need to  read this book for a good laugh, eventhough i took time to grip on the language used...
Saw DEV D yday with P... My first sentence 5 min into d movie was, "Wat!! Leave something to my imagination yaar!!" MUST WATCH.... It has everything u cud have dreamt in ur wildest dreams... P was confused to see Chanda dressed as Nurse, school girl and such things... now how to explain this fetish thing to this under-age girl... :-D welcome ending... i know i know, i am a sucker for Happy endings...
 Wat was funny was the interlude with the Counter guy (CG) at the Cineplex...
D Rat: 2 Tickets for Dev D
CG : Ummm... ID card plz..
D Rat: (flashes her, rather throws her credit card and office id)
CG: One that shows ur bday
D Rat: (Flips the Office id to reveal the mystery news)
CG: he he he he... u don't look like a ** old...
D Rat: (now gets y all this drama and grinzz widely)
CG: Sorry but really u look like a 16 yr old and (turning to P) u like a 25 yr old..
P: (Nearing Volcanic Eruption) How dare u....
:-P really!!! he made my day.. not to mention P is 5-6 years younger than me in reality...


the party,yday nite, was d perfect way to end the day... Wat more, i got to show off my new mules and a new chic designer Salwar Kameez... went with the whole gang of my colleagues as the host was a colleague too... suddenly D sees a awesome chick wrapped in a Blue saree, standing at the Noodle Bar 
D :  Turn Turn Turn Turn (with me controlling my giggles).. Oh  Crap,this is P.. (P is a colleague and a good friend of D)
Much to his chagrin, i illustrated the whole thing to P amidst peals of laughter... wat more P's Mom overheard the whole thing and came over to talk to us...Roflarious!


The Rat...

20 comments:

vijay said...

Hey.. I am looking forward for watching Dev.D... hopefully tonight...

shoes looks great... I am sure, it can be used as good weapons with the sharp point it has ;)

Anonymous said...

lol... and btw congratulations for the new shoes.. :)

Ratzzz said...

@ Vij..

ha ha ha.. yup my friend here says he shud be careful while teasing me now!!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Orchid...

HeHe HE... thanks babe

Anonymous said...

You are talented! You write well-I read through all your foue blogs. loved the photo blog too-you are blogrolled!
Thanks for following me around :)I will be commenting regularly on this one though I will definitely continue to visit the others too. I like the layout and designof all your blogs too-keep up the good work!

as for thsi article, lolz...glad you got new shoes:)

Keshi said...

lov'n those shoes WOW smokin!

Keshi.

Saim said...

Dev D was just too good:D

Cяystal said...

I wanna watch Dev D tooo..only if someone could convert me into an adult like woooooooooosh! :P

And the shoes look great!
I bought kinda same ones from Mochi..but in golden!

Ratzzz said...

@ Mithe...

Oww.. u humble me...and thanks for the blogroll and follow :-)

i am glad too, both for u & shoes

Akshat said...

Hey have been thinking of watching Dev D.....

Is it really good???

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi


girls and new shoes can never be seen separately.. aint i rite Kesh???

Ratzzz said...

@ CN

it is , it is, it is!!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Aayushi...

umm... in other instance i wud have said no to u.. but i know u are far matured for ur age.. find the thing once d dvd is out.. or psst internet ll be a solution too.. oww now save me from the moral police brigade

and as said at ur post... too old to pull off gold shoes dear... :( hath-tho-be-huppy-with-blackth..

Ratzzz said...

@akshat...

yup it is really that good...welcome relief from the mainstream running around the trees routine... even though it has heavy PG material, the movie is a MUST watch

How do we know said...

Nice shoes.. and m not so sure of Dev D any more.. sigh! The end of a dream.. i was thinking at least one watchable film will come out this year.

Ratzzz said...

@HDWK

:(.. the yr is not yet over.. dont lose hope!!!!

enchantinganki said...

oee..oee.oee..!
new shoes....:-D

Pardeeeeeeeeeee ;-)

Ratzzz said...

@ anki...

ghar aaja... milegi, chapal parteeeee nai!!!

enchantinganki said...

naya ghar.......

pardeeeeeeee :-D

Ratzzz said...

@ anki

yeh kahan se aagayee re...