I R Baboon!!

How many of u remember this cartoon series!! i followed it religiously during my high school days..Loved both Weasel and Baboon for their own uniqueness.. Baboon's near Compulsive OD and for his cute red protruding buttocks.. Weasel is me, the know-it-all chattering n to the 10...

Ok why suddenly d weasel and d blistering-bumbling-baboon?? Pri of Nostalgic moments is really feeding to her nostalgia and in turn churning the wheel barrow of my non-existent brain too.. one of those pics reminded me d weasel and also my weaselic-moments during that period... in short i was, am and ll be a nerd. Period.

Exhibit - 1:
It was a fun quiz program for kids at my Dad's office.. i was in class 6 then...
one question was "12 inches converts into how many cm.."(or something of that sort)..some kid have the answer quickly thinking of the meter scale... i was gloriously calculating in my mind using the formula (inch  x  2.54 = cm)  for a good 2 mins...

Exhibit - 2:
Next was a Tamil elocution competition in class 7... was a French n Hindi student then... 5 minutes before the show i came to know of the scheduled function.. was goaded into participation by a senior student who wanted to hear me stumble and provide a comic relief for others... Lucky enuf,the Topic was "Bane of Nuclear Bombs".. the senior just had to watch with long face wen i walked away with the first prize...

Exhibit - 3:

A friend of mine was busily doing some work for a project during class 10 on a word document... she hurriedly asked the meaning of some complicated word... i was lazily doodling with my sketch pad and promptly said "hit the Synonym bar"..  she punched me hard on my forearm and said "there!! now say wats the meaning"...


Errmmm that was me i suppose.. i am still like that.. cant help it, BabeH!!!

P.S # don't even get me started on this Pramod Muthalik story.. pink chaddis and pink Condoms... Man wat are we upto.. wr is our politics leading us to??

The Rat...

16 comments:

Keshi said...

LOL Rat!

And I think all politicians should wear pink undies? :)

Keshi.

Unknown said...

My exalted judgement after seeing all the exhibits is thus: You da weasel!
Ps: I seen dis series too..and I used to enjoy it...dun remember much tho.

The Furobiker said...

odie from garfield

Laasya said...

hee hee
BTW, I am on orky.
Search for Dame Folle.

Anonymous said...

lolzzz-you are funny!
but you know your different references to context are too myriad but really really unique. I love your writing style. Continue please:)

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

hehe.. used to love weasel and baboon.. it was hilarious

PSYCHO said...

Pretty "ballsy" cartoon imho. the hindi dubbing killed it though.

Ratzzz said...

@ Keshi..

not all but yeah they shud.. sick spine less pervy dimwits, they are!!!

:-)

Ratzzz said...

@ T-rex

i r weasel.. YEah Babeh!!

lurved the series

Ratzzz said...

@ AK

ah the dumb dog.. and i completely like him for his love for garfield..

Ratzzz said...

@ Dame...

wen did u delete me!!!

Ratzzz said...

@ Mithe..

ummm.. is this ur way to say i am incoherent???
he he.. i read in btw line too much

Ratzzz said...

@ rosh...

loved some other offbeat characters too..like foghorn leghorn... umm miss those days.. now its just topdesign or topchef..

Ratzzz said...

@ rosh...

loved some other offbeat characters too..like foghorn leghorn... umm miss those days.. now its just topdesign or topchef..

Craig said...

Omw, I friggin loved I r Baboon. And cow and chicken. And Jhonny Bravo. And Ed, edd and eddy. I misss them all!
Ahh sweeet memories! :)

Ratzzz said...

@ Craig...

Ah nostalgic bout... wiping of d tears d rat misses them all too...