This Valentine Day!!!

Girls Girls Girls!!!! How many times have i warned to be abt this vile tribe called MCPs... Now u have to come running to me, holding the hem of ur skirts and tears streaming down ur rosy red cheeks... u poor things... come here.. first let me give u a warm hug...
Lets talk abt the ex-lames first... oops, my bad, i meant ex-flames... u fell in love with this guy, fine... u has an issue,fine..d guy broke off the relation, fine... now u are longing for him,i understand, very fine... but now the guy asks u out on a wake of V day and u say yes, NO... NOT AT ALL FINE!!!
get off with it girls!! he left u... accept that... now he is just trying to get back as the loser has no date for his valentine weekend.. the dimwit knows u damn well that u wont say a no to him... but lets differ.. come on girls show tenga to this tribe, now!!!

and yeah... go here to show tenga to Muthalik and his kind... i hitting the pub no matter wat this saturday... and if i cud help a hot hunk in tow!! i am gonna show up in a noodle strap top, definitely in my best Levi's and practice all my raunchy dance steps... let anyone just have the guts to touch me or marry me to the guy i am with...

Ouch u have 4 more days to go!!!
The Rat...

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) oh yeah.. down with the losers and hail girl freedom :D we are gonna rock this valentine's day..


the committed ones would want to be single and the single ones would want to be with us.. lol.. \m/

Unknown said...

My gad! I never understood why do girls have to cry? surely they can get any guy with just a wink and a smile..but then what do I know? I'm just a guy.

How do we know said...

oh woman. i soo agree.. dont go out with an ex. its bloody depressing thats what it is. U r more likely to end the evening with "what did i see in him in the first place?" and thats sooo not the way to feel on this day.. Go Women!!!

Unknown said...

haaaa :) yehhh babaee..let's notch it higher, noodle straps n no skirts-- just bikinise things.. pramod mut is a nut!

newayssssss, free-of cost marriages rock..

heard of teh pink chaddi campaign- haaaa- i was rollin over with laughter on hearing that- spoke to the lady in delhiu doing the cAmpaign from my station- n i was like ' keep the chaddi flying high'--> they're actually sending pink chaddis to him- hope tehy send out used ones :)

Deepa Goyal said...

so true...going out with an ex feels so bad...and on valentines?...hell no!

Anonymous said...

lol, awesome! I'm with you! (btw, I have the same pink converse pic I use at my msn :P)

Ratzzz said...

@ Pink orchid..

Yay.. we ll rock.. doncha worry...

Ratzzz said...

@ Trex...

ouch.. but guys equally ditch d girl with a frown and (insert watever u fell like here)

Ratzzz said...

@ hdwk..

whoa lady.. the situation isnt mine... i wudnt take back my x even if he falls on all his four limbs.. spineless.. hmph...

:-D

Ratzzz said...

@ Jane..

yeah baby... lets go out in itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikinies..

and have already said my papa-fearing-love-couples to hang out in prominent places so that they can get married and claim being innocent :P

i am planning to send one too.. :D coz chaddi's are forever

Ratzzz said...

@Deepa..

kick out the ex-s.. yup babe...

Ratzzz said...

@ thrice..

aww lady.. welcome.. just added u in 20sb community...

Nachi said...

*horrible horrible tone deaf singing ensues*

pink chaddis and all are fine,
but i am still without an Valentine!
so i guess i am going to stick to my sorry tune,
anyways most people think i am a crazy loon.
my cards and gifts are to be taken with Asprin,
only cakes are something for which i would kill.
amazing women and good food are pretty fine,
but that ain't reason for me to get an Valentine?
a bottle of Rum and an ol' quirky song,
the cat on the ceiling and me in a thong!
singing and dancing and jiving to my quirky song.
dude, St Valentine, you can join in too,
and all you women, "yeah, i love you too!"


;)


...damn it. no wonder i still don't have a date!

Anonymous said...

Hi D Rat,
Went to Puna. Hav come back. So any plans for next meet. Hav so much to share with you friends..
And ya its only Laakhan now.. Sher Khan gone...
See Ya!
Laakhan.
PS: Nice Blog Design..

Ratzzz said...

@ Naachi

thong??? u got a hot red one??? :D

lolzzz... ur cat rox, by d way...and i am taking this song for my next post... permission??

Ratzzz said...

@ Lakhann,..

wr has sher gone?? i sent u guys a mail for next blogger meet.. none replied..