Tag-O-Tag...

CN strikes again.. this time to write 25 random facts, goals or quirks about me... he he he,, its gonna be a tough job given everything abt this Rat is a random Fact, Goal or a quirk... :-D ok Here we go...
  1. errrmmm just the first point and i am stuck... umm ok... i have a huge collection of fur dolls... most of them are stored back at home in big cardboard cartons.. i have abt ten off them here... and i have named each one of them.. the biggest is Brandy, then we have Scotch, Talli, Rum, Gin, Peki, Fluffy, Puggy, Snuggles and Shri... 
  2. i hate reading Pirated books.. d print, d ugly smell and missing pages... everything.. i prefer the mint fresh original books and don't mind signing off a fortune on them...
  3. Given the big foodie i am, i can go on without food for utmost 3 days, before passing out... i crave for food only wen restricted by my Doctor..
  4. i call all my close ones as Bacha or Beta... so if i call u so, take it for granted that i love u...
  5. i don't maintain slam books or address books... 1 from school and 1 from college are the only beings i am connected to.. i dunno the atha-patha of anyone else.. and i don't regret that...
  6. i love anything Blue!!!
  7. i hate being stereotyped.. anyone making fun of me being a Tamilian can prepare themselves for war... there ain't no escape...
  8. i wrote my first poetry, prize winning piece, at the age of 10.. Fortunately i don't pen poetry any more... :-)
  9. i am completely addicted to google... i check anything and everything over google before opening my mouth and proving my moronic self... 
  10. i have set routine for every day life.. even a minor disrupt will freak me out... that means even if i wke up at 6 am instead of 5 45 am, means u r bound to hear abuses,clangs and bangs...
  11. i had my first e-mail id at d age of 14... i still maintain it.. the treasures, it preserves in its inbox, still has me in splits...
  12. i love cooking for others.. if i invite u for lunch expect a four course meal but confirm as soon as i invite..or else ur lunch stands canceled...
  13. My language gets rather colorful wen i get aggressive... eventhough very few understand the expletives i utter, my near ones understand my tone and close their ears... :-D
  14. i am not into mobiles that much.. a basic instrument that receives calls and texts is enuf for me.. the Samsung SGH - C170 model, i am carrying for a year and half now is sufficient enuf for me.. this contradicts the Rat-during-college-days, who changed her mobile every 6 months...
  15. i have 10 more points to go and i already have a bloggers block.. :-D i wanted to become a Archeologist, Artist, a Doctor and a Neurologist... i am a Leather Technologist now working on the management side toiling with Business Models... i know i know not my choice.. but i love this more than wat i wanted to become...
  16. i am rather addicted to Top-chef and So u think u can Dance Series... Dance routines i can easily practice.. but copying the Top-chef recipes usually end as disasters...
  17. i haven't updated my gadjets for 2 years now... i still carry the same 4 GB Nano iPod, 1 GB RAM Laptop, 1 GB pen drive.... i feel obsolete sometimes but i am a lazy bummer and wont be updating them for eons to come..
  18. i love my Pink bicycle, Camilla... i had a Grey bicycle, Diana during college... a freak stole it from my college shed one night... @!$#@%$
  19. i am agnostic... i visit temples, churches and every spiritual adda... but to have me pray to them u ll have to bribe me with a life time supply of Chola Batura...
  20. i hate watching news on TV... given the condition of news reporting in recent times i ll rather stick to my newspapers..
  21. i love throwing Random acts of Kindness around me... ppl love my surprises more than me... ;-D 
  22. i am anti-social to social networking yet maintain an Orkut account and 20sb page as Kartz pointed out today morning..
  23. i care very less abt my blog birthdays and blog milestones... but i love wen others celebrate it...
  24. yay only two more to go... yipee.... My dressing sense completely reflects my nature... its always a medley of colors over an enzyme washed jeans... i am least bothered abt the raise and cut of my jean.. i have practically grown in this pair of jean given i am owning it for some 8 yrs now...
  25. Finally!!!!! i have had quirky names of called a Police, buji, Bag, Lightening, Shatabdi Express etc..  but D Rat sticks to me since my class Tenth.. we were a gang of girls calling ourselves "Elees Club"(the Rat Gang) and i was the Head Rat... :-D now u know the secret...  
 Though i wudnt like imposing the tag on anyone, i wud love to hear from Vasu, Nachi, Roshan, Anki, Tunafish, The Pink Orchid and Chriz....

Ciao Folks
The Rat...

18 comments:

enchantinganki said...

I too hate being stereotyped...!
But, i love u neways :-)

oops,i have cancelled (ahem-ahem)...my first date wid u..around 6 times...oh gawd...u might be cursing me tat time na..!!??

Arv said...

wow... thats a whole lots of them... good work on penning them down :)

some real quirky stuff there... talk to ya soon... take care.. cheers...

i am what i am said...

#2: same pinch.
rest were quite quirky.i really liked the fur dolls point. keep writing. i just did this tag som e days back. take a look if u have time.

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

am at home now.. got a few doc appointments left. will take this up

Saim said...

aur kahin mile na mile Google pe zaroor milega:D

u still play wid dolls:D
blue...me likes it too:)

nice reading Rat!!!

Unknown said...

Gee! u got ur first mail id still wid u? thats one hell of a memory feat..

Vasu said...

name ur next fur doll as 'vodka'. my fav.. lolz :D

Ratzzz said...

@Anki...

yep.. u have canceled way too many times...

Ratzzz said...

@arv..

phew.. had a hard time putting them as words.. :P

Ratzzz said...

@IAWIA

he he he.. i do follow ur blog religiously babe..

Ratzzz said...

@ ROsh


It feels odd to say Take Care of ur health to a doctor... :-( take care Dear

Ratzzz said...

@ CN

i no play with dolls.. :P

i just collect them... i am no kid any more

Ratzzz said...

@ t-rex

i checked it out even today.. needed a good laugh...

Ratzzz said...

@ Vasu

Podangaaaaaaaaa

man in painting said...

excellent blog...
happy to be here.
wishes.
take care

Ratzzz said...

@ MIP

Welcome abroad , :-)

Wishes...

The Furobiker said...

nw we know the history behind RAT

Ratzzz said...

@ abhi


ah now u know the history and mystery!