India is my country.. all Indians are my brothers, NOT!!

Wr else in the world, can u find Garlic happily drying on highways and by-lanes, the vehicles swerving around it??Wr else in the world,can u have a colleague who hits ur back with a bottle and gets away without a harassment sue??Wr else in the world,can a puppy stall the traffic for an hour??
hmmm???

seems Laluji loves the girl who posted a comment saying “I love you, Laluji. You have a unique style. I would like to meet you somewhere,” Certainly commenterji, Laluji Loves u backji and ll meet you somewhereji..

Wah!! i Love this Country... to quote xkcd (click to read)..
a couple of verses thats roaming in my mind:
You say friendship is holding hands while crossing roads..
I didnt hold ur hand coz i wanted u to break free from ur phobia of Traffic..

You say friendship is that regaining of a heart beat after searching for u in the crowd..
I never search for you coz i never let u out of my sight...

You say its that one look to assure u that i wont leave you..
Rest assured dear coz i am not, for anything..

You say its when u talk for hours for no reason..
Hmm... but i feel its the silence that we are comfortable abt...

You say its wen i secretly pray for ur success..
I will be by your side, dear, come success or defeat..

Hope i answered you.. if not, i know u'll understand...

The Rat...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool verses... will remember to use it when my friend starts pointing out something I didn't do... ;)

Anya said...

you are undergoing a change...

i am undergoing a change too with my templates...

making it more formal...

zakkas...

Saim said...

nice lines Rat...esp the crossing roads one
btw...ur posts a re undergoing a change from wht they earlier used to be...kya baat hai:D

How do we know said...

ooh Rat.. with this one, u really have me impressed. That graphic is a pat stroke of great brains (even if u didnt make it, getting it here was great)

totally, impressed am i!

Ratzzz said...

@Vijay..

:-) feel free...

Ratzzz said...

@Chronic writer..

ok my template is good.. and ur template rox.. period..

can we get over this now.. u are commenting on this for the past 3 posts!!!

Ratzzz said...

@ CN

undergoing change? wr wen how?

is that good or bad!! bitting nails:-|

Ratzzz said...

@ HDWK..

:-D grinzzz

workhard said...

Nice post, u are funny
:D


BPO work from home

Ratzzz said...

@ work hard..

oh thanks... i realy work hard on my funny bone that it tickles me now so much

workhard said...

Smart one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ratzzz said...

@ work hard..

?? :-) thanks anyways