its just a phase....

or so do i hope....

No Don't ask.. i am not yet ready to talk out anything.. DAmn it!! i am not even sure wats worrying me... i am not able to point my finger at anything yet...
d Rat : Wen u are undergoing an emotional trauma, even the honest-of-honest responses seems to be conceited,rite?
R : From wat i can read, something is worrying for past 4-5 days and u just wanna run away from it...
this is something i said and heard abt my present situation and it sums up neatly... Dingbats!!! i am not able settle down.. i am wearing this mask with up-turned lips.. but i am no wr even near to a genuine smile... i am so false that i am not even true to myself...
Hot choc, Hug, Warm Massage.. nothing nothing seems to work... even music is failing me... darn it!! i feel sick at heart.. food ain't helping either...
i am not going thru any heart burn (wait let me check if there is one!!) none said anything harsh to me... i got involved in no fight... none hurt me physically or emotionally... yet i am rotting here and irritated to the teeth...

i feel like bursting outta my shell.. but wr is the shell, i don't know....

wat do i do wen i got nothing to do
wat do i do wen life says me to!!!


The Rat...

19 comments:

Nachi said...

why do you think i was hiding under the blanket the past couple of days???

...chin up woman! we all love you (yeah, teri billi tujhiko meow)!

seems like a virus in the air, everyone is getting infected and irritated and dingbats!

How do we know said...

oh wow! Take care..

Vasu said...

same feelings here... doing nothing in life, but finding no free time :( no time to even write a blog abt it :(

Luscious Sealed Lips said...

Do nothing.

It really is just a phase.

It has come. It will go. Give it time. :)

Hugs.
Kisses.

Anonymous said...

hey!everything will be alright!
whats the matter? will sharing it help?
Keep your chin up
we are there...:)

Saim said...

same feelin I get..keeps gettin stronger!!!
tk care yaar.

WritingsForLife said...

i suppose you just have to be patient with your life and yourself.... we all go through these unstable situations.
Good luck

Arv said...

Keep talking... if you can... take a trip... if you have relatives outside your city... visit them for the weekend... a change of place always helps :)

and more importantly... even in the deepest of pains... try to give a smile... please... :)

I wish that you are back to your usual self soon... take care.. cheers..

tunafish said...

Awww... as you said ... its just a phase... don't grit your teeth too much though, they turn to powder (like mine have done). A big warm hug to make you feel better

Pri said...

ahh u already know it---its just a phase which will pass :)

btw i still dont get what u tried to say in the last two lines?????
//wat do i do wen i got nothing to do
wat do i do wen life says me to!!!///
huh?? was that just supposed to be a phyme? :p

Ashutosh said...

I guess the title says it all...its just a phase..

Anonymous said...

i agree with ashutosh.. this too shall pass.. :)

vijay said...

only time can answer lot of things... so wait for right time to come and let the bad phase go by.... take care

Saim said...

btw...u r tagged, hv a look!!!

Ramya Shankar said...

I was going thru the exact same thing a few months back. I cut off from almost every mortal around me. No phone, no email, no blogging!
And when you come back, it all feels so wonderfully new and exciting!
I behaved like a gavaar on seeing my phone ring! :D

Keshi said...

Phases come n go sweetie...like I was in a totally pissed off mood last week. lol Im ok now.

Sometimes I feel so blue I dun even know why. So yeah, I can u'stand how ur feeling.

HUGS!

Keshi.

Ratzzz said...

ll everyone forgive me for not replying this time.. i am not just upto it...

Hugzz...

Ratzzz said...

@ Saim..


Grrr.... this time u r safe.. don't do the same next time..

Its high time we bet CN for tagging us, Wat say Kesh???

Kartz said...

Life comes a circle... And as one of my friend says - this too shall pass.

Peace.