Yay!!!

I got atlast the look i wanted...ummm i meant the blog's look..
I ll be shifting home tomm evening... a bigger better place with even better Partner!!
I am hitting the theque tonite, after a month.. Yat's bday party... 
I bunked a Party yday.. don't ask why...you really wanna know??? Ssssh, i slept off!! i just pray the host doesnt come across this page.. i gave him pretty convincing story involving a cow, a dog, Germans and a Buick... Seriously don't ask!!
Some day soon, i feel like doing a lengthy seriously serious post... ok u there, u can stop laughing... i mean seriously i need to do a long post...I am serious!!!
And finally... Indore bloggers drop in a mail or comment..... Long time we had the second meet, i think.. wat say?? others who will to travel miles to meet me can also join in :-) i know i am being narcissistic...he he he.. but u know u can, if u will...  

    14 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    lol... have fun at the party .. :)

    Anonymous said...

    i love this look girl... pull your about me section to the top... the layout is cool

    Akilan said...

    Really cool.... :) The layout is fantastic. I always thought black bg is best for reading, without hurting the eye. Especially in a dark place.

    I'm also writing a black template for my blog. Well, not exactly. Its dark Grey with black text, actually.

    Nachi said...

    lol!! neat look...makeovers can be fun...

    have fun tonight!! and i pray that you run into your previous host (the cow, dog, Germans, Buick story-wala) at the theque...maaza aayega if that happens!!

    :)

    Silent whispers. said...

    Cellar Heat template..hmmmm Interesting girl..I love it..

    Ratzzz said...

    @ Orchid..

    had, baby... :-)

    Ratzzz said...

    @ Chriz..

    thanks boy...

    Ratzzz said...

    @ aki.

    lemme know wen u change.. ll hop over

    Ratzzz said...

    @ Nachi...

    Hilarious.. well it didnt happen.. the story-wallah is busy with his new acquired relations

    Ratzzz said...

    @ Silent whispers..

    oh thanks girl.. i was wondering for a second who is this whisper!!

    Saim said...

    told u b4...awesome tempy!!!

    Ratzzz said...

    @ CN

    Told u b4... Thankoo thankoo!!!

    Unknown said...

    Hey me wants a new look for me blog too...somebody help this computer challanged blogger charting unknown territiories. I've tried exploring the depths of google to come up with new blog templates most of which i dun like or if i like they dont change anything. I'm so rusted and weathered by this fruitless quest..gawd help me..

    Ratzzz said...

    @ Rex

    help arrived, dude